A new semester has begun. It is fall semester and along with fall comes new people, new events, and the start of activities. It also means that WVU football games are just around the corner! Go Mountaineers :)! I'm sure that some future blogs of mine will feature the blue and gold pride in my family. Another task that comes with the new semester is the many moments spent trying to put all of your readings, assignments, quizzes, tests, activities, etc. into your planner (this has been a frequent topic at our house the past few days). I feel like there isn't enough room...and if you aren't careful you get majorly stressed because you are looking at all the things you have to do within the next 4 months. HA!
The first week of classes seemed to go well. My course load includes: Biology 101 + lab, Spanish 203, Italian Renessiance - Humanities, Human Developental Psychology (which includes a 738pg book...ahh!), and Social Psychology.
Also, YoungLife has kicked into gear. This first week of school we have been focusing on meeting some of the freshman at WVU. Helping them get plugged in before too much time passes. And in about one month, Grafton High School YoungLife Club will kick in.
Also, Chestnut Ridge Church is starting a new college service called 17three based off John 17:3. The first one is this coming Wed, August 27 at the MET theatre! And along with 17three is also the weekly Bible studies, which I go to at my dear friends' house, Cameron and Sarah King.
That is a slight breakdown of my schedule for the fall. I'll leave you with a verse from this week.
Psalm 51:12 Restore to me the joy of your salvation and make me willing to obey you. Then I will teach your ways to the rebels and they will return to you.
Let the Praises Ring - by Lincoln Brewster -- Great song!
In you..in you I find my peace
In you..in you I find my strength
In you..I live and move and breathe
Let everything I say and do be founded by my faith in you..
I lift up holy hands and sing... Let the praises ring!
1 comment:
Found your blog through Laurens...cool!!! Good luck with classes!
Post a Comment