Connection of some great verses in Ephesians :)
2:13b-14a ~ You lived in this world without God and without hope. But now you have been united with Christ Jesus. Once you were far away from God, but now you have been brought near to him through the blood of Christ. For Christ himself has brought peace to us.
6: 15 ~ For shoes, put on the peace that comes from the Good News so that you will be fully prepared.
3:7 ~ By God's grace and mighty power, I have been given the privilege of serving him by spreading this good news. Though I am the least deserving of all God's people, he graciously gave me the privilege of telling the Gentiles about the endless treasures available to them in Christ.
Chestnut Ridge Church college ministry is having its first 17three tomorrow (Wed) night at the MET theatre in Morgantown. Tonight I couldn't help but think of these verse which God placed in my path this morning. God has been oh so gracious to me by blessing me with the talent to sing for his glory. And not only giving me the ability to sing, but also the opportunities to use it to praise Him. I feel so priveledged to be able to serve Jesus in this way!! And to know that through singing, the Good News is being spread! The songs which, I'm sure were carefully chosen, protray God in His most Holy character (the theme), and help us to truly walk through the journey. Starting with RAIN DOWN by: Delirious and ending with HOW GREAT THOU ART.
Please be praying for 17three as it reaches the WVU campus this semester and Lord-willing the semesters to come! :) Hopefully I will update you very soon about the first and upcoming 17three events!
Lyrics: Came to the Rescue - Hillsong United
Falling on my knees in worship
Giving all I am to seek your face
Lord all I am is yours
My whole life I place in your hands
God of mercy humbled I bow down
In your presence at your throne
I called you answered
And you came to my rescue and I want to be where you are.
<3
No comments:
Post a Comment