Sunday, May 3, 2009

Revelation Song

I absolutely love this song! I first heard it at Faithwalkers in January. Now it is on Klove radio. I think there is a new version sung by Philips, Craig, and Dean (that they play on Klove). This was the only version I could find on youtube.com for now. Revelation Song Listen and enjoy.

Read Revelation 4-5 if you are curious about the context of the words. I absolutely love thinking about the fact that the words of this song are the echoes of the heavenly beings voices in heaven. Check out Revelation 4:8 - Each of these living beings had six wings, and their wings were covered all over with eyes, inside and out. Day after day and night after night they keep on saying, " Holy, holy, holy is the Lord God, the Almighty -- the one who always was, who is, and who is still to come."

Singing praises to the one who offers us Gracious and Amazing Salvation. Jesus, our King, who died for our sins and rose from death to offer us a full and abundant life! (John 10:10)

No comments: