I am still alive, just keeping busy with classes and Young Life at Grafton HS. I would like to blog longer soon...but for now here's a brief update.
-Classes are fine. Getting ready to schedule for next semester already. Weird! I will be a junior by credits for spring 2008. Even weirder.
-Young Life at Grafton HS is great. Please be praying for the kids who attend and who I will meet. :) We have fall weekend coming up in Nov. It will be a fun time with tons of other kids from all around WV!
- Scott, Danielle, and Ainsley just came up to Morgantown recently to visit. It was absolutely wonderful!! Here's a picture of my beautiful niece. She is really growing up and so much fun! We were having cuddle time (she had just woken up from a nap...isn't she beautiful!!)
- Verse to leave you with...and I hope to blog on this more soon!
Matthew 26:24-26 ~ Jesus said to his disciples, "if any of you wants to be my follower, you must turn from your selfish ways, take up your cross, and follow me. If you try to hang onto your life, you will lose it. But if you give up your life for my sake, you will save it. And what do you benefit if you gain the whole world but lose your own soul? Is anything worth more than your soul?"
These few verses keep coming up all the time...and I am excited to share what I have been learning. Before then, check it out for yourself. Biblegateway.com <--it'll hook you up with many translations and even commentaries!
Much love <3
No comments:
Post a Comment